A heavenly combination of butter pecans, creamy frosting, crunchy Skor bar & gooey caramel. This recipe will most definately have your guests coming back for more.
What you need:
- Betty Crocker Super Moist Delights Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- (3) Eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- (2) Skor Chocolate Bars
- President’s Choice Caramel Syrup Topping
- (2) 9″ cake pans
- Water or Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees for shiny pans or 325 degrees for dark non-stick pans.
- Grease bottom only of pans
- Mix cake mix, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup oil and 3 eggs. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into two pans evenly
- Bake for 28 minutes in non-stick pans or 34 minutes in shiny pans. Test with a toothpick
- Let cake cool completely before frosting
- Cut off rounded tops of each cake
- Frost one cut side of cake and add 1/4 crumbled skor bars
- Place two cakes together (cut sides facing inward)
- Frost entire cake
- Sprinkle on remainder of skor bar
- Drizzle delicious caramel sauce across entire cake