Creamy ranch dressing, salty bacon and melted cheese. One of my husband’s favourite ways to eat pierogies. Pierogies are delicious on their own but this recipe just kicks it up a notch. This recipe serves two.
What you need:
- Frozen cheddar bacon pierogies (about 20)
- (2) cups shredded old cheddar
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup real crumbled bacon bits
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Set oven to a low broil
- Boil pierogies for approximately 10 minutes or until they float
- Drain pierogies and add to casserole dish
- Pour ranch dressing evenly over pierogies
- Add cheese and real crumbled bacon
- Cook uncovered on a low broil for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown
- Garnish with chopped basil (optional)
- Plate and serve!