Creamy cream cheese, spicy jalapenos and loaded with tons of vegetables. Best served with warm naan bread. This dip is a crowd pleaser. Everyone who tries it guaranteed will ask where you found the recipe. Shh, it’s our little secret.
What you need:
- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded old cheddar
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow and red peppers
- 2 green onions
- 1 package Reya Garlic Naan Bread
Note: Add 1/4 cup crumbled bacon bits for all the meat lovers out there.
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine cream cheese, 3/4 shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped jalapenos, peppers and onions. (Add Bacon: Optional)
- Mix well by hand and add to casserole dish
- Add remaining shredded cheese on top and garnish with jalapenos
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
- Let dip cool for 5 minutes
- While dip is cooling, warm naan bread and cut into triangles
- Serve and enjoy!