Warmed Farm Boy Authentic Lebanese Hummus with olive tapenade. This dish is healthy and simple. Enjoy it as a snack or bring it to your next gathering. All ingredients can be purchased at your local Farm Boy.
What you need:
- 1 300g container Farm Boy Authentic Lebanese Hummus
- 1 Farm Boy Pain de Paris Crusty Baguette
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup garlic stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup pitted medium black olives
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup loosely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbs capers
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
Prepare Olive Tapenade
- Add olives, lemon juice, basil, capers, olive oil and italian seasoning into a blender
- Blend for 3 minutes or until smooth consistancy
Warm hummus and baguette in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes
Cut baguette into thin slices
You have two options for plating:
1) Place hummus, olive tapenade and baguette on platter for guests to self serve.
2) Preassemble for a grab and go snack.