Life is busy. That’s a fact. Eating healthy is a challenge for many people with so many hectic and demanding schedules. Each day, I commit to myself to eat at least one salad (an easy way for me to get my vegetables in.) Eat Smart’s Sweet Kale Salad makes this easy. Just toss all ingredients in the package into a bowl, mix and enjoy.
Not only is life busy, but it can also be repetitive. Cue. Kicked-Up Sweet Kale Salad.
What you need:
- 340G package of Eat Smart Sweet Kale Salad
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear
- 1 cup cubed light feta cheese
- Cut apple and pear into cubes, leaving skin on.
- Add Sweet Kale Salad contents to a bowl and mix well
- Mix in cubed feta, pear and apple
Note: This recipe serves 4.