Succulent portobello mushrooms, creamy goat cheese and garlicky sun-dried tomato pesto. These mushrooms are absolutely delicious. This recipe serves four.
What you need:
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 bottle President’s Choice tomato pesto
- 1 small package herbed goat cheese
- Presidents Choice balsamic glaze (optional)
- Wash mushrooms to get excess dirt off
- Add cheese and pesto on top of each mushroom cap (however you want.) This is how I did them.
- Turn barbecue on medium heat
- Barbecue caps on top rack for approximately 20-25 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Drizzle balsamic glaze across all of the mushrooms (optional)