Simply delicious. This recipe comes straight from the Knorr kitchen. These are one of those recipes that should be in all of your cookbooks. It is best served with pumpernickel bread and vegetable crudités.
What you need:
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 package frozen, chopped spinach
- 3 green onions
- 1 pumpernickel loaf
Note: The original recipe calls for 1 can of water chestnuts but I normally opt out of this ingredient because I find it doesn’t really add much to the overall taste of the dip.
- Allow chopped spinach to thaw at room temperature and then pat excess water out with a paper towel.
- Combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped green onions and Knorr mix and stir well.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours. I find the longer it sits, the better it tastes. I usually will make it the night before.
- Break up pumpernickel bread, plate and serve.
Thank you Knorr for another delicious recipe! Check out their website for more tasty food creations!