I don’t think I have ever met someone who doesn’t like Taco Dip. Let’s be real here, tacos are life. Taco dip though, is on another level. It is as addictive as it is simple to make. This dip is served cold. Bring it to your next gathering! Kids love it too.
What you need:
- 1 pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 medium or large jar of chunky salsa
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded marble cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced, ripe black olives
- 1 bag of Tostitos, rounds or scoops
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to a mixing bowl. Blend on medium speed until smooth consistency.
- Add cream cheese mixture to casserole dish. Layer cream cheese mixture followed by salsa, shredded cheese and chopped green onion, pepper and olives.
- Refrigerate taco dip overnight (For those in a hurry, refrigerate for approximately 2 hours.)
- Serve with Tostitos chips.
Enjoy, my fellow taco enthuseists!