Ooey, gooey, goodness. This cheesy ravioli is baked until perfection. Packed with sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, fresh basil and tossed in a creamy vodka sauce. This recipe serves 6 people.
What you need:
- 2 packages Ziggy’s Cheese & Spinach Ravioli
- 1 jar Classico Vodka Sauce
- 1 227g cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups shredded white, old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup loosely chopped, fresh curly parsley
- Bring 12 cups of water to a rapid boil. Add ravioli to pot. Boil for 4-6 minutes, or until they float. Rinse in a strainer and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms, onions and peppers on medium heat.
- When vegetables are almost tender enough, add sun-dried tomatoes to the frying pan and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Toss together cooked ravioli, sauteed vegetables, vodka sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese and fresh basil. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remainder of shredded cheddar (approx 2 cups) on top of the ravioli.
- Broil on low for approximately 7-10 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown. Garnish with basil.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!