These jalapeño poppers are going to blow your mind and your taste buds. Wrapped in salty bacon and stuffed with cheese and the right amount of heat. Finish it off with ranch or blue cheese to dip (since you have already decided today will be a cheat day, totally worth it too!) This recipe makes 20 poppers.
What you need:
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded, old cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 10 large jalapeño peppers
- 10 slices thick cut bacon
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheddar, buffalo sauce, green onions and italian seasoning in a bowl. Mix well, by hand. Set aside.
- Wash and cut jalapeño peppers in half. Scoop out the seeds and don’t worry if there are any seeds remaining, the seeds have all the heat!
- Scoop in cream cheese mixture.
- Cut 10 slices of bacon in half and wrap around each jalapeño.
- Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese to dip.