No fuss and perfect every time! I often get asked how the ribs I cook turn out so tender and my answer is simple: slow cooker. This recipe serves 2.
What you need:
- 1 rack pork side ribs
- 1 bottle of your favourite barbecue sauce
Legit, this is all you need.
- Rinse ribs under cool water.
- Cut rack of ribs into four servings and add to slow cooker.
- Pour the entire bottle of your favourite barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Voila! That is it. Seriously. Now please, go and enjoy!