This dip is absolutely dill-icious! See what I did there? Easy to prepare and even easier to eat, you won’t be able to stop.
What you need:
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbs dill pickle juice
- 1 8oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 bag Ruffles potato chips
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Combine dill pickles, fresh dill, pickle juice, cream cheese, sour cream, seasoning and capers in a bowl. Mix well.
- Refrigerate dip for 1-2 hours before serving. Note: this dip can be made the night before.
- When ready to serve, if consistency is too thick, mix in a bit more pickle juice. Garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve with Ruffles.