Fresh toppings, a creamy spread with a kick of horseradish and the flaky goodness of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Are you looking for a fresh new appetizer recipe? Look no further!
What you need:
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 brick cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs horseradish
- 1/2 pack Knorr Dry Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped black forest ham (deli style)
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish and vegetable soup mix into a bowl. Blend well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll crescents out flat on a baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes. The crescent should be slightly golden on top.
- Allow crescent base to cool down.
- Spread cream cheese mixture across the entire pastry.
- Add broccoli, olives, red pepper and ham on top.
- Cut pastry with a pizza cutter into 12 even squares.
- Serve immediately or chill for later.