My cousin Michelle introduced me to this recipe and I will forever be grateful for that! It was the perfect appetizer to warm us up on a cold afternoon. I added jalapeños, for extra heat, which compliments it nicely.
What you will need:
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
- 1 can Stagg Original Chili
- 100g shredded cheddar
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and jalapeños into a bowl.
- Layer chili on top of cream cheese mixture, followed by the shredded cheddar.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Set dip aside to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy with Tostitos Scoops.
Note* Simply swap out Stagg’s Original Chili for Stagg’s Vegetable Chili to make this appetizer vegetarian friendly.